FRIENDS would like to say THANK YOU to all of the many friends, families and organization that have been so generous in their giving and support!
- Rotary Club of Broomfield, Provide us grants so we can continue to update our participant computer lab. They also Sponsor our FRIENDS Day Program Christmas Party by bringing Santa and Mrs. Claus to gift presents to the participants year after year.
- Community Food Share, FRIENDS Day Program Participants enjoy volunteering at CFS every Monday
- Knights of Columbus Council 10961, Nativity of our Lord supported FRIENDS of Broomfield by donating $3,125.00 from their tootsie roll drive. Many thanks to all their members, your kindness is very much appreciated. Our FRIENDS Day Program Participants enjoy volunteering during the Tootsie Roll Drive year after year.
- Adaptive Music Class with Parlando School for the Arts. Due to the generosity of thier donors FRIENDS Day Program enjoys a weekly Adaptive Music Class.
- Mann Method PT and Fitness, Work with each of our participants to help them achieve and exceed their health, fitness, and overall wellness goals.
- Cummins Rocky Mountain, Generously assisted us in the construction of all our 2017 Variety Show props and stage settings.
- Legacy Honor Society, Participated in our First Annual Philanthropy Cup this year. They competed against Broomfield’s Honor Society to see who could raise the most money for FRIENDS hosting a Benefit Night at Noodles & Company.
- Broomfield Honor Society, Participated in our First Annual Philanthropy Cup this year. They competed against Legacy’s Honor Society to see who could raise the most money for FRIENDS hosting a Benefit Night at Noodles & Company.