FRIENDS of Broomfield’s Travel Program believes everyone has the right to travel, lead healthy lifestyles, and make memories to last a lifetime!
We make travelling a pleasure
Travel can change people in the most profound ways. It can bring us closer together, provide new opportunities, give new perspectives and broaden horizons. Travel can help people grow. Travel is about having unique experiences and making memories. We truly listen to what the traveler wants to accomplish on the trip and make sure it happens!
We offer a variety of trips so that everyone can find the perfect travel opportunity:
- Enhanced weekend trips: 3 or 4 day trips around beautiful Colorado. We place an emphasis on social and cultural opportunities and outdoor recreation activities.
- Extended trips: 5 to 9 day trips - domestic and international destinations. Our trips are also continuously updated to reflect new attractions, as well to eliminate attractions that have lost their luster over the years.
What is included for each trip?
- Our trip leaders manage the entire trip from start to finish which means they can be flexible and accommodating
- Skilled and experienced caregivers who have a passion for travel
- Trip leaders are certified medication administrators (QMAP)
- We take into account the traveler’s preferences and ideas
- Small groups provide interactive and a social learning environment High staff to traveler ratio
- Safety is our top priority
- Transportation to the airport upon request
- Action packed Itineraries that include activities and excursions based on the traveler’s interests
- We meet each traveler before the trip to get to know them and give them specific information about their trip.
We Practice Inclusivity
Our trips are developed for everyone. We support individuals who are independent, those who use wheelchairs, and those who may need extra assistance.